Michael is a Direct Access Barrister. He has a growing practice in music, media and internet law which has grown from combination of his passions for both law and music. As well as being a barrister he is also a part-time musician – (see Sham Chewali).
Michael can assist in the following areas;
- Internet and Social Media
- TV and Radio
- Visual Arts and Design
Having managed and produced a number of musicians Michael has a very good understanding of the world of Music Media and Internet Law. More importantly of how the law can impact upon it. Especially in the following areas.
- Reputation Management
- Online Profiles and Trolling
- Revenge Porn
- Malicious Communications
Michael is a direct, public access barrister so you can hire him directly in order to avoid having to pay solicitors fees.
“I instructed Mike on a complex public liability matter. I was impressed by his down to earth nature and the effortless way he was able to put my client at her ease in conference. At trial his cross examination of the Defendant’s main expert witness was exceptional and I believe won the day for our client.
The judge singled out their expert witness for specific criticism as a result of the flaws in his evidence that Michael’s skilled cross examination highlighted.
I would have no hesitation in recommending him and will be instructing him in the future”.
- Feel free to call Michael on 0161 806 0106.
- Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat to him directly (if he is available) using the chat facility at the bottom right of this page.
- Fill out the contact form just here and Michael will respond as soon as he is able.