Michael accepts instructions on contractual disputes on a direct access basis from individuals and businesses alike. Having held a position as the Director of a law firm before joining the Bar, Michael has first hand experience of the realities of what it means to run a business. Michael has handled the following types of dispute;
- Debt recovery claims (unpaid fees and invoices)
- Business-to-business (B2B) contracts and disputes
- Consumer to business disputes
- Sale of goods (domestic and international)
- Supply of services
- Personal Disputes
If you have a contractual dispute case in one of these areas and require legal assistance then Michael can help;
- Advising on a particular legal point
- Negotiating to settle a case with other parties
- Writing letters to other parties
- Drafting Court papers for a new or existing case
- Attending hearings, trials and applications
- Drafting applications
- Round table mediation to resolve disputes
Recent Testimonial – See Testimonials Page for More
“Michael Shaw dealt with our case in the most professional manner. His cross-examination technique, expertise and his confidence is what won the case in the end. Highly recommended! Thanks again Michael. Great result”
- Call us directly on 0161 806 0106, or
- Email us at email@example.com, or
- Chat to us using the chat facility on this page.
- Fill out the contact form below.
- We will come back to you within 24 hours.
Contractual Disputes was last modified: June 27th, 2022 by