Michael is a Direct Access Barrister. Under the Public Access Scheme you can go direct to him for legal advice without using a solicitor or any other middle person. He has a specific interest in product liability claims and has represented several clients in this area in high-value claims valued at over £1,000,000. Examples of the types of product liability claims Michael has experience of are as follows:
- Medical product liability
- Breaches of common law, statutory and importers duty
- Claims under statute – Consumer Protection Act 1987
- Manufacturing defects
- Design defects
- Sufficient warnings
- Product recalls
- Import issues and how to avoid product liability claims post Brexit.
Recent Testimonial – See The Testimonials Page for More
“Michael Shaw dealt with our case in the most professional manner. He was caring and courteous towards the Defendant who was a victim of domestic violence. He displayed the utmost professionalism and gave her the advice and confidence to give evidence in the best way possible. His cross-examination technique, expertise and his confidence is what won the case in the end. Highly recommended! Thanks again Michael. Great result”
Michael is a direct access barrister. This means you can instruct him directly in order to avoid having to pay solicitors fees.
- Call us directly on 0161 806 0106, or
- Email us at email@example.com, or
- Chat to us using the chat facility on this page.
- Fill out the contact form below.
- We will come back to you within 24 hours.