Michael Shaw is a Direct Access Barrister who has years of experience in Sports Injury Claims. We all know the value of keeping fit. A healthy body means better energy levels in the short term and a greater life expectancy in the long term.
Whatever sport you prefer to take part in, there is a risk that you could become injured. Poor services and inadequate training can mean that you actually suffer a personal injury through no fault of your own.
How Michael Can Assist with your Sports Injury Claim
Michael has assisted clients with sports injury claims and can help you with the following;
- Drafting court documents
- Attending court
- Negotiating with third parties
- Mediating with third parties
Recent Testimonial – See Testimonials Page for More
“Michael Shaw dealt with our case in the most professional manner. He was caring and courteous towards the Defendant who was a victim of domestic violence whilst displaying the utmost professionalism and giving her the advice and confidence to give evidence in the best way possible. His cross-examination technique, expertise and his confidence is what won the case in the end. Highly recommended! Thanks again Michael. Great result”
Michael is registered as a direct access barrister so you can instruct him directly in order to avoid having to pay solicitors fees.
- Feel free to call Michael on 0161 806 0106.
- Email him at email@example.com
- Chat to him directly (if he is available) using the chat facility at the bottom right of this page.
- Fill out the contact form just here and Michael will respond as soon as he is able.