Michael is a Direct Access Barrister has been to court many times in order to assist those who have injured themselves as a result of a trip or a fall on private or public property. Trips and Slips are also known as Public Liability Claims
If you slip whilst walking, and the pavements are not well maintained, the it is possible that you will be able to make a claim. Many shops, offices and other businesses do not pay attention to the dangerous nature of their practices until someone is injured and it is too late.
A slip or fall can lead to numerous injuries, some of which can be extremely distressing and painful. If you have suffered as a result of a slip or fall on public or private property due to insufficient measures being taken to make the property safe then Michael will be happy to assist you if you require.
- Help with drafting letters and court documents
- Representation in court
- Negotiations with opponents or other third parties
- Mediation to bring complex cases to a speedy conclusion.
Recent Testimonial – See The Testimonials Page for More
“Michael Shaw dealt with our case in the most professional manner. He was caring and courteous towards the Defendant who was a victim of domestic violence. He displayed the utmost professionalism and gave her the advice and confidence to give evidence in the best way possible. His cross-examination technique, expertise and his confidence is what won the case in the end. Highly recommended! Thanks again Michael. Great result”
Michael is a direct access barrister. This means you can instruct him directly in order to avoid having to pay solicitors fees.
- Feel free to call Michael on 0161 806 0106.
- Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat to him directly (if he is available) using the chat facility at the bottom right of this page.
- Fill out the contact form just here and Michael will respond as soon as he is able.